The Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Your Guildies!

5 posters

Go down

Meet Your Guildies! Empty Meet Your Guildies!

Post by Meghan Pratt Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:31 pm

Tell your friends within the guild to check us out and make this your first post =) Tell everyone a little about yourself but NO PERSONAL INFO PLEASE!!! First name, age and state/country are acceptable in my book. Under 18's please be respectful of your parents wishes about what you share online. Say as much or as little as you wish... just post and pass it on =) Don't forget to check back in case someone has responded or joined!
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/simply_serene_massages

Back to top Go down

Meet Your Guildies! Empty Re: Meet Your Guildies!

Post by Meghan Pratt Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 am

I'm Meghan Pratt, the guildmaster =) You should all know me....if not....WHY?!?!?!? Shocked This will not do!! Evil or Very Mad I may cry!! SOB
I have 5 other pirates in guild. Darlene, Libby, Milly, Pheobe, and Eunice. And I LOVELOVELOVE to tease my troublesome guildies....you know who you are!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil MUAH!

Real life, I'm a massage therapist. Mom of one 3 yr old. I have a half sister I didn't know about til I was 11. I used to live in Pennsylvania and listen to Froggy 98.

beating heart My Great Grandmother is and always will be my greatest hero. beating heart She also lived to be 103. I miss her more than words could ever express. beating heart

I adore trucks, motorcycles, old and classic cars, and ESPECIALLY big rigs!!! drool Truckers are awesome!! Music and driving are my passion. Put the two together I'm as happy as I can be. (WOOOHOOOO 4WD!!!) I adore all kinds of music...seriously..test me.

I love to play poker. I'm wicked at Texas Hold'Em.

I love to swim, fish, and camp. Walks and bike rides in the woods. I would love to go skydiving but I'd never go bungie jumping.

I love horses and horseback riding. I'm an advocate for pitbulls (SAY NO TO BSL!) and I love greyhounds. I'd like to travel and learn a few languages, particularly Spanish. I plan on owning alot of land with maybe a small farm on it. I love Christmas at home, Thanksgiving with the family and birthdays =)

I love to read and write and take pictures. I never have time anymore and I suffer from writer's block. I would love to be published someday. I'd really like to work for a newspaper at some point too. I've been working since I was 8 yrs old. I've not been working for a yr now due to injury on the job and then a hiring freeze all over my area.

I enjoy politics but I'm no expert. I prefer to remain open minded about such things, as well as religion.

I'm a total krod (dork backwards) but I embrace my geeky weirdness. alien2

That's me in a nutshell (or short novel LOL). Ask if you want to know anything else!!
rock out wuv you

inner pirate
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariah_Taylor Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:14 am

Ohh where did you live in PA?
Mariah_Taylor
Mariah_Taylor

http://www.myspace.com/_black_mariah_

Back to top Go down

Post by Diversity Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:34 pm

I'm Diversity. I have 2 other pirates, Beth Ironeagle and Constance McFlint. Beth and Constance are both higher level, so if you need help and I'm not able to help you with Diversity, I can always pull one of my other personalities out and give you a hand. pirate4

In real life, I own a small local business. My Mom helps me on Wednesdays and Fridays because those are my "truck days." Otherwise, Phoebe (my dog) and I are left to fend the store by ourselves.

I love tattoos, piercings, and music that rocks my soul. rock out

I like to hunt, rifle or bow, doesn't matter what (just give me a season and I'm there). However, I'm not to keen on the taste of wild meat, so if you like it, I'm always willing to share...lol!

I love all 3 Pirates Movies and enjoy collecting items that catch my fancy from movies I've seen. For example, the One Ring from Lord of the Rings, the Cursed Aztec Gold and Davy Jones' Key from Pirates, and Two Face's Coin from The Dark Knight.

I've been called eccentric on occasion. I'm serious, yet have a sense of humor. I'm efficient, yet dysfunctional. I'm precise, maybe to the point of being a perfectionist. Yes, I'm a bundle of contraditions, loopy but my Faith holds me together. rose bloom1
Diversity
Diversity

http://www.myspace.com/helfytr_kristi

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Pratt Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Mariah-Over by Altoona area in a little town called Orbisonia...They called it Blacklog Valley because the trees all looked black on the side of the mountain. I lived up smack in the middle of the side of a moutain and got snowed in under 6 ft of snow and no electricity one winter for about 3 wks. IT WAS AWESOME! What a Face

WOOHOO!!!!! NICE TO MEET YA DIV! Love ya!! cheers HUUUGS pirate shoot
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Darkhawk Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

Hey Guildies, James " The Dark Hawk " at your Service...
Here to tell ya somethings about me:

Where ya from: I'm a Texan from Dallas, Texas .. Lived here all my life, Now Living in Fort Worth, Texas

Job/Career: I don't work like alot of you men out there, Instead, Mr. MoM for now, If I could go back to what I was doing b4 my child was born, I'd Be in the Restauant Biz, I love to cook for family & friends.

Hobbies: Fishing , Playing pool ,Hanging with family & friends, Camping, Gaming are just a few things I like to do with my time.

Married: Yes, I've been married for nearly 9 years , Married my High School Sweetheart ,We've been together for a total of 14 years.

Kids: Yes , I have a 3 yr old Daughter, She is super Smart, just like her daddy, as beautiful as her mother.

Music: Country, Classic Rock, Some Metal

Pets: Few dogs , a Rat Terrior, female, Name: Dottie & Boxer pup, male, Name: BoBo

Hopes/Dreams: I hope I'll be the best Father/Husband I can be....

Humor: My Wife says, I'm Wacky, she's always right, never compete with a woman fella's.
You'll never win...Ever!!!

Automobile: 2008 Black Chevy Sierra

you will listen to m Chevy's Rock!!! walk da plank

James Darkhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel McSwain Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:35 am

Hiya! Angel McSwain here. Real name Ashlee but most people call me Ash. James calls me whatever strikes his fancy at the time lol. I am a 19 year old college student in my second year. Was studying business but I hate so I am considering changing to computers. I live at home with my parents for now as my college is about 10 minutes from here. I am presently taking care of my mom who is under the weather now (the reason I am not playing now but I will be back with a vengence when that is all better). I am told I have a good sence of humor, kind of quiet til I get to know you but I do my best. Thats about it for now.
Angel McSwain
Angel McSwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Diversity Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:34 pm

JAMES! I'm impressed...you learned a very important lesson at a seemingly young age. We (women) are always right! dancing LOL! Most men don't ever learn that aww man, they just go about in their ignorance scratching their head wondering where they went wrong scratch . lol!
Diversity
Diversity

http://www.myspace.com/helfytr_kristi

Back to top Go down

Post by James Darkhawk Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm

rofl diverstiy , i tend to make a few of those mistakes along the way.

James Darkhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by James Darkhawk Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm

pirates life hehe i didnt learn early on , just took me some time to realize ill never win. HAHAHAHA

Last edited by Short Stuff on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

James Darkhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by James Darkhawk Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:39 pm

hey Ashlee , hope things are good, I hope your mom is doing better then she was. all of us here will pray she gets better. it was great to hear fromm ya , I see ya got my messages , glad to see ya again!

James Darkhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Pratt Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 am

Hey guys!!!

Shorts, *shakes head sadly* still so much to learn...... Rolling Eyes Post your pets!! We want to see them!!

Hey Angel! I hope everything gets better with your mom fast. HUUUGS And real life comes first every time =)
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Darkhawk Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:19 pm

jeez i knew real life issues was most important , lol i didnt mean it like that boss CHEESER

James Darkhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Pratt Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:23 pm

LOL I was telling her so she didn't feel bad... but mostly for myself! I feel so bad not seeing you guys every day!!! Sad
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum