The Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messing with MARIAH!! (At the request of James and Shorts)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Messing with MARIAH!! (At the request of James and Shorts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Messing with MARIAH!! (At the request of James and Shorts)

Post by Meghan Pratt Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:00 am

*walks away innocently with paper bags in the shapes of bottles behind her back* share what?? not so innocent
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/simply_serene_massages

Back to top Go down

Messing with MARIAH!! (At the request of James and Shorts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Messing with MARIAH!! (At the request of James and Shorts)

Post by Rachel Seakidd Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm

teeheehee rachel stands quietly with bag like meghans behind back queen

Rachel Seakidd

Back to top Go down

Messing with MARIAH!! (At the request of James and Shorts) - Page 2 Empty I strange youtube vid I found

Post by Samantha Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:51 pm

lol! You guys are fuuny! But some times scare me. Shocked
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Messing with MARIAH!! (At the request of James and Shorts) - Page 2 Empty OOPS!!!!!

Post by Samantha Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:53 pm

The last subject on my post was from something that I tryed to do did it didn't work
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:29 pm

pirates are cooler t ITS SO TURE!!! ROFL!!! This has nothing to do with messing with Mariah but who cares?!?
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Messing with MARIAH!! (At the request of James and Shorts) - Page 2 Empty Mariah...

Post by Samantha Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:35 pm

pirate4 STAY AWAY FROM ME BOOTY!! Thats what the emoticon says to me... I just keep posting ramdom stuff its so fun!!
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariah_Taylor Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:49 pm

We're all messing with Mariah, in our own little ways.
I'm always in her head, being destructive. LOL
Mariah_Taylor
Mariah_Taylor

http://www.myspace.com/_black_mariah_

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:46 pm

lol! So I guess Mariah messes with her own mind... lol! I'm going to be posting everywhere so visit every now and then!!! heart YOU ALL!!!
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Pratt Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:28 pm

=) WOOHOO Bobby!! Way to make them come back! cheers
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Messing with James and Shorts got way more views then messing with you Mariah!!! What a Face See we heart you!! But James and Shorts they are a diffrent story. run away
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Pratt Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Awwww =) We love all our guildies!!!!
pirate kiss
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Darkhawk Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 am

Hey Mariah, Yes it's your Captain Speaking... All guildies front & center .... pull out ye Easter Staff's ..switch over to Easter egg Spell ...Ready...Aim... Fire "spoosh Spoosh Spoosh" BWAHAHAHA At Ease Guildies!!!

"WATCHES AS MARIAH TRIES TO FIGURE OUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED"

James Darkhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariah_Taylor Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:48 am

Thats not even fair! Lol
Who made you Captian?
Did i get hit with a bunch of eggs?
LOL
Mariah_Taylor
Mariah_Taylor

http://www.myspace.com/_black_mariah_

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:44 pm

LOL What?!? Easter Egg Spell!! I think James has lost it Mariah... Suprised theres nothing bad about me on here yet pale Probaly should not have said that.. *takes some of James favorite rum, when hes not looking* Uh bye! run away
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2