The Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Or Being Removed From The Guild

2 posters

Go down

Leaving Or Being Removed From The Guild Empty Leaving Or Being Removed From The Guild

Post by Meghan Pratt Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 pm

And I sincerely hope neither ever happens!

Leaving the guild....

You are more than welcome to explore other guilds or to start your own. I want you to be where you are most comfortable. You have an open invite to come back a second time =) However, if you leave a second time, I cannot have a case of revolving doors. If I feel you are being honest with me, circumstances will be taken into consideration.

*If you are an officer and you choose to explore other guilds or want to start your own you are more than welcome to come back but your officer status will have to be re-earned.

Guild Removal....

If there is an extreme issue with someone's poor behavior myself or an officer will remove them at once. They will not be welcome back into the guild. I intend to keep our guild as stress free as I can for all of you.

*If myself or an officer is not present please mention the incident to any of us as soon as possible so we may take action.
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/simply_serene_massages

Back to top Go down

Leaving Or Being Removed From The Guild Empty Re: Leaving Or Being Removed From The Guild

Post by Samantha Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Lately we have had some er... all of the officers leave the guild... Crying or Very sad I herd from a certain source *cough* Mariah that Meghan P. has givin us permission to leave the guild if we wish.
Exclamation BUT.. we have been talking and decided to friend each other then start a new guild. I think we aggred *cough* forced to put Billy ( I think ) as the new gm. If you stay in The Guardians our new guild name is "The Forgotton". So if you see one of us and want to join the new guild just ask us. lol! Best wishes Samantha.
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Leaving Or Being Removed From The Guild Empty Re: Leaving Or Being Removed From The Guild

Post by Meghan Pratt Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Thank you for the update, Bobby =)
Meghan Pratt
Meghan Pratt
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/simply_serene_massages

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:57 am

Sadly, the above plan never went into action as I know of, and I think everyone has gone their seprate ways.. I think most everyone has quit playing Sad and I am now part of a small guild I helped found. We need members if anyone still plays..
Samantha
Samantha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down